[Mailman] oh no, not again!! - email mistake

James Davis James.Davis at oregonmetro.gov
Mon May 19 15:58:33 PDT 2008

I can't believe it.  I did it again and a kind coworker broke the news to me gently. I sent out the wrong new email address again. Actually, it is wrong the first time below but IS correct in my signature, which I obviously don't read. Sorry for yet more work. It is james.davis at oregonmetro.gov.
By the way, I am sending this out to everyone in my address books so if you have no clue who I am, I'm the guy who can't write his own email address and you can just delete them all.
Thanks, James the Lame

PREVIOUS EMAIL WHICH IS WRONG:
Hi there,
I totally blew it and sent you the wrong new email address. How pathetic. My new email address is james.davis at oregon.metro. Delete any other work email addresses that you have for me.