[midvalleybirds] Finley Refuge Rd closed: William L. Finley Refuge

David Pengelley davidp at nmsu.edu
Fri Mar 27 08:13:15 PDT 2020

"Governor's Stay Home, Save Lives order, part of William L. Finley
Refuge will close on 3/26/2020. Finley Refuge Rd, its trails, and the
Refuge office will be inaccessible for the time being. Bruce Rd. remains
open. We want to help support the fight against COVID-19."

https://www.fws.gov/refuge/william_l_finley/

David