[midvalleybirds] Fwd: National Refuge closures (Tualatin River and some coastal NWRS)

clearwater at peak.org clearwater at peak.org
Fri Mar 27 05:00:04 PDT 2020

So far as I know, our local mid-valley NWRs (Ankeny, Baskett Slough, and Finley) are still open. -- joel

From: Rick Bennett < rickbennett67 at gmail.com >
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 20:52:13 -0700
Subject: [obol] closure of Tualatin River NWR

Although many of the National Wildlife Refuges apparently will remain open,
we received word tonight that the Tualatin River NWR near Sherwood will be
closed to all activities until further notice.

From: Roy Lowe < roy.loweiii at gmail.com >
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 21:56:21 -0700

Siletz Bay, Nestucca Bay, Bandon Marsh NWRs and the Coquille Point Unit of Oregon Islands NWR are now as well.