[midvalleybirds] Re: Portland Audubon's weekly Rare Bird Alert

Paul Sullivan paultsullivan at onlinenw.com
Thu Mar 26 12:07:25 PDT 2020

Many kudos to Harry Nehls for his many years of service.  In addition to the
weekly audio tape available at Audubon, Harry provided those who wrote
quarterly Field Notes for Oregon Birds with a tabulation of all the reports
he'd received.

Good luck to Brodie Cass Talbott who is stepping into big shoes.

Paul Sullivan