[midvalleybirds] Trumpeter Swans Corvallis

Andi Stephens andi.q.stephens at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 08:54:53 PDT 2020

Perfectly reasonable questions!

Yes, they were calling.  I heard them before I saw them, and thought, "that
doesn't sound like geese!".  Then they flew through the little patch of sky
I see from my couch, and I went online to verify that the calls indicated
they were Trumpeters, not Tundras.

They were headed east/northeast.

Cheers,

--Andi