Fwd: [midvalleybirds] Swans and Eagles

clearwater at peak.org clearwater at peak.org
Thu Jan 23 03:34:23 PST 2020

From: "Jeff Fleischer" <raptorrunner97321 at yahoo.com>
To: "clearwater" <clearwater at peak.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 9:59:14 PM
Subject: Re: [midvalleybirds] Swans and Eagles

HI Joel, having trouble sending a message to midvalleybirds, could you forward this for me, thanks :)

I would add to that that in that same field Nancy is talking about, I counted a conservative 1500 swans and right at 100 White-fronted Geese on Monday, it was quite a show! I scoped a lot of birds for neck collars and found none. I stopped by there on my way home from doing one of my raptor counts that covered the area east of I-5 between Hwy 34 and Brownsville and came up with 42 RTHAs, 61 AMKEs, 2 NOHAs, 121 BAEAs, 2 RLHAs, 1 MERL, and 2 COHAs on the 62 mile long route, had a good day :)

Jeff Fleischer
Eugene