[midvalleybirds] Eurasian Wigeon near BSNWR

Frank Kolwicz fhkolwicz1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 20:03:10 PST 2020

There were 2 Eurasian Wigeon on a private pond just north of Baskett Slough NWR for the last couple of days. They reminded me that there have been one or two there for the past couple of winters along with a small band of Am.Wig.

This is the same place where I've been reporting the Lewis's Woodpecker since late Oct/early Nov and I wonder if the Dallas CBC team that came for the Lewis's also noted whether the Eu Wig(s) were there on Dec. 23rd.

Frank
in Monmouth