[midvalleybirds] wetland along Campus Way bikepath, Tuesday morning

alderspr at peak.org alderspr at peak.org
Tue Sep 17 09:36:57 PDT 2019

Hi All-

The created wetland that is east of the Oak Creek crossing along the Campus Way bikepath was stuffed with American goldfinches this morning, feeding on the weeds that came up after the wetland dried up. A few house finches were mixed in, and maybe others, but that's all I could tell without binoculars. I also heard a common yellowthroat calling and a marsh wren doing an abbreviated song.

Karan Fairchild