[midvalleybirds] ASC Local Monthly Second Saturday Field Trips

Duncan Evered duncan5890571 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 07:54:49 PDT 2019

  Next Field Trip: September 14.  We will look for migrating songbirds in
Willamette Park, walking several miles on level ground.  For insights on
what might be encountered check:

https://ebird.org/hotspot/L807150

ASC Saturday morning local field trips meet at 7:00am by the shelter in
Willamette Park (end of SE Goodnight Ave.) for a pre-birding introductions
and social over a cup of tea.  We leave by 7:30am, returning noonish.
Bring suitable hat and shoes, raingear or sunscreen, as appropriate.
Remember water and snacks! These five hour excursions are geared to people
with an interest in learning more about birds (and their biology).  All
levels of expertise welcome.  Led by Duncan Evered and Caryn Stoess.

Registration required.  Contact CorvallisAudubonSecondSaturday at gmail.com.
for sign-up.