[midvalleybirds] Re: [ADV] [MidValleyNature:5011] September birds

Linda Fink linda at fink.com
Sun Sep 8 18:06:53 PDT 2019

Have not seen any begging towhees but plenty of brown jobs here on our
farm near Grand Ronde Agency. And today yet another batch of baby C.
Quail appeared not more than a couple weeks old. These are the smallest,
latest I remember ever having here. We must have fifty or more
larger/older quail chicks.

Other unusually late chicks are Black Oystercatchers north Lincoln
City... not yet fledged. Weird year.

Linda Fink