[midvalleybirds] 2 Peregrines, NE Corvallis

Don Boucher donaboucher at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 07:07:53 PDT 2019

Hello,

Late afternoon, yesterday (9/7/19) two Peregrines flew westward and high,
over our house in NE Corvallis. We encounter the species a couple times a
year, passing by like this, but we hadn't seen two at one time our
location. They were casually flying, not very fast. On few occasions when
I've seen more than one Peregrine, they've acted aggressive toward each
other. Yesterday's instance seemed relatively calm and banal.

Unrelated. We've have had an influx of American Goldfinches in the last
week. Yesterday there could have been more than a hundred, if I counted our
yard and the neighboring yard.

-Don Boucher
Corvallis