[midvalleybirds] Vaux's Swift migration chimney monitoring

Molly Monroe monroemolly at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 13:36:33 PDT 2019

We found a new (to us) roost site on the corner of 4th and C, just before the onramp to Hwy 34, in the Cascade Body Studio chimney. It has two openings and doesn't seem nearly tall enough for the amount of swifts we watched funnel into it last week. Didn't get a good count but easily over 1,000 birds.
Molly~