[midvalleybirds] Re: [MidValleyNature:5001] OBOL? Off line?

clearwater at peak.org clearwater at peak.org
Tue Sep 3 20:29:11 PDT 2019

Frank,,

I've noticed the same thing but more recently. I haven't received a daily digest in two days, and the main freelists.org page isn't loading at all.

This alternate page on the ABA page seems to have stopped functioning around 11 AM yesterday morning, when Jimmy Billstine posted a question about a Bobolink out in Tillamook County:
[ http://birding.aba.org/maillist/OR01 | http://birding.aba.org/maillist/OR01 ]

Good news is, the mid-valley list is still up and running so you can share your sightings here and on the mid-valley nature list.

Joel

I haven't gotten a message from OBOL since 8/31, does anyone know if it