[midvalleybirds] Black Phoebe at Truax Island, Linn County

adamus7 at comcast.net adamus7 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 27 14:50:33 PST 2019

Hi Gary,

Black Phoebe is a species which has expanded rapidly northward into Oregon
and even Washington during the past decade, so the Audubon maps are
seriously outdated.  I have seen this species previously at Truax Island and
several other places nearby during the past few years.  Glad to see someone
besides me goes there and is reporting birds from there!  Thanks for posting
your observation.

Paul