[midvalleybirds] Lewis's Woodpecker Basket Slough

Frank Kolwicz fhkolwicz1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 23:15:43 PST 2019

Hi, Daniel,

This may be a second Lewis's in the area. How long did you see it
foraging on the butte?

The one I'm watching is about 2 miles away from the observation deck and
I wonder if the same bird could be that far away, since I was seeing it
at about the same time, roughly 1:30 to 3, with some not too long absences.

Thanks,

Frank
in Monmouth