[midvalleybirds] Chestnut-collared Longpur negatory, Linn Co.

clearwater at peak.org clearwater at peak.org
Fri Nov 22 19:25:56 PST 2019

I heard from a few people (directly or via the Mid-Willamette Valley birding list) who went out to Glaser Rd. near Plainview today.

They encountered pipits, larks, a Prairie Falcon, and Roy Gerig. Also some early morning ground fog.

Tom Gilg and Vickie Buck both independently found Say's Phoebe around the base of Ward Butte, where I looked unsuccessfully yesterday.

No longspurs, alas, but I still think it's worth a shot.