[midvalleybirds] Upper Nestucca CBC December 17!!!!

Linda Fink linda at fink.com
Fri Nov 15 08:58:16 PST 2019

This is the count I know y'all are scheduling your other counts around.
(Or should be anyway.) Don Albright, our fearless leader, has just
declared Tuesday, December 17, as THE DAY. (And Allen, he guarantees
beautiful weather.)

Please join the fun in the beautiful Coast Range and plan on coming to
the countdown (and meal!) at the house of Linda Leavitt's inside the
count circle, with grouse and gray jays and mountain quail seen right
outside her door. Meal is free and delicious, served buffet style
whenever you get there from 4 p.m. onwards. This really is the best
count ever.

Contact Don Albright to select your territory on the count... they're
all beautiful (and some even have birds). donalbright at frontier.com

Linda Fink