[midvalleybirds] ASC Second Saturday Field Trip to Finley NWR.

Duncan Evered duncan5890571 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 08:57:49 PST 2019

Next Field Trip: November 9.  We will take our first of two looks at Finley
NWR, with an emphasis on waterfowl.

 ASC Saturday morning local field trips meet at 7:30am by the shelter in
Willamette Park (end of SE Goodnight Ave.) for pre-birding introductions
and a social over a cup of tea.  We leave by 8:00am, returning about 1pm.
Bring suitable hat, shoes, and raingear, as appropriate.  Remember water
and snacks! These five hour excursions are geared to people with an
interest in learning more about birds (and their biology).  All levels of
expertise welcome.  Led by Duncan Evered and Caryn Stoess.

Registration required.  Contact CorvallisAudubonSecondSaturday at gmail.com.
for sign-up.