[midvalleybirds] Fwd: Tripod found on Bruce Rd., Finley NWR

clearwater at peak.org clearwater at peak.org
Tue Mar 12 06:53:42 PDT 2019

Please reply to Paul at <prentz2 at comcast.net> if it's yours. Thanks Paul for helping to reunite these items with their owners!

From: Paul Rentz <prentz2 at comcast.net>
To: joel.geier at peak.org
Subject: Can you put out an APB on a 'found tripod' on Bruce Road?
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 21:48:52 -0700

Hey Joel,

I found a nice tripod and one other item on Bruce Road today around 5 to 6 o’clock, on the side of the road. It looked like someone just forgot to put them back in their car as both were laying neatly and neither looked damaged or dirty. It also looked like whoever it was had been eating an orange there, on the north side, overlooking the area I think they call the scrape, where rails and sora will be soon. I would think the tripod had been used with a scope, not a camera. Anyway, I figure you know more ways to get the word out than I do for sure!

Have them respond by email to prentz2 at comcast.net and I can arrange to get it back to them. I was there for a while after finding it so I imagine someone is getting home and realizing they left it there.

Sincerely,
Paul Rentz
Corvallis, OR