[midvalleybirds] ASC field trip Saturday March 9

William and Lena Proebsting proebstw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:09:11 PST 2019

ASC second Saturday field trip March 9 to Snagboat Bend. I was out there
for a couple hours this morning. Raw and windy most of the time, but birds
perked up during periods of sun and conditions mellowed.
  Trails were in good shape, but I suggest good shoes or boots. Grass on
the trails is short, but it was still wet. The boardwalk at the beginning
of the trail was a little icy, so care will be important there. I covered
close to three miles, but that will be spread over three hours or so on
Saturday.
  Meet 0730h at the north end of the Benton Center parking lot, 757 NW
Polk. We will carpool to Snagboat. Or meet there by 0800h. Return by noon.
Bill Proebsting
Corvallis