[midvalleybirds] RE: [obol] Re: Linn Co Gyrfalcon

tom at barbless.com tom at barbless.com
Fri Mar 1 19:18:12 PST 2019

Including Jeff, I counted 10 of us trying to relocate Jeff’s just-after-noon GYRF, looking from about 2:00pm until dusk. After 5 of us dispersed, I looped back an hour later, hooked up with another gathering, and for a brief moment the second gathering saw a likely GYRF flying low and towards the north. We drove up to Pine Grove Dr, which felt like the northern extent for the GYRF, but no go.

I’ll probably see some of you tomorrow.

--tg