[midvalleybirds] Re: [obol] Gyrfalcon post

tom tom at barbless.com
Fri Mar 1 15:25:34 PST 2019

With Jeff and 3 others. We have NOT seen Gryfalcon in past hour. Only Jeff around 12:30 had seen. We are dispersing to scan area.--tgSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Jeff Fleischer(Redacted sender "raptorrunner97321" for DMARC)" <dmarc-noreply at freelists.org> Date: 3/1/19  1:24 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: OBOL <obol at freelists.org> Subject: [obol] Gyrfalcon post Just realized that My first post said Looking Co Gyrfalcon, it should be LINN CO GYRFALCON, I got auto corrected by yahoo, ugh!  I left the bird at 12:45, hope it is still there!Jeff FleischerPOST: Send your post to obol at freelists.orgJOIN OR QUIT: http://www.freelists.org/list/obolOBOL archives: www.freelists.org/archive/obolContact moderator: obol-moderators at freelists.org