[midvalleybirds] RE: [COBOL] Amazing number of eagles in Powell Butte

Peter Greenberg nrgwise.lighting at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 12:02:49 PST 2019

Even though the roost at tangent  is far away, there are usually Eagles in
the area. I have seen up to 25  in a nearby field once
<https://photos.google.com/search/Bald%20Eagle/photo/AF1QipN2Hi6cw6geRQM5H68VIpxGqp4HyxuL6tb60qdf>
<https://photos.google.com/search/Bald%20Eagle/photo/AF1QipPLA3d66mb9L_VSX9KHJvPinT6deZeyv8Dbqqes>
<https://photos.google.com/search/Bald%20Eagle/photo/AF1QipPQEyYOPHVy4LDc67KWrFEm4I0nMQ8I6FlF9ave>
Sincerely,