[midvalleybirds] Trumpeter Swans-Linn Co

Deanna Emig qhjumper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:46:45 PST 2019

I relocated the Trumpeter Swan family of 6 today. They are currently off
Peoria Rd just north of Cartney Dr (east side of the road just before the
couple houses that are right there) GPS: 44.3237, -123.1790 You can also
see them from Cartney, but a good scope is needed because they are on the
north end of the field.

Deanna Emig
Albany