[midvalleybirds] Trumpeter Swans-Linn Co

tom tom at barbless.com
Fri Jan 18 08:30:44 PST 2019

While bolting Brownsville into Corvallis, I was unable to find the Trumpeters this morning, including in the fields to the north.
Based on distant sound of chips, Horned Lark are still in the area.
--tg
https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S51765862

Still there as of 10:23am Thu, 1000 feet south of intersection. Forgot to reinstall memory card in camera, kicking myself, will see if digiscope pictures in wind worthy of posting
--tg