[midvalleybirds] Re: [obol] Re: Birder's camera

Jacob Mathison jacobmathison1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:36:24 PST 2019

I have the Nikon P900, and it is, without a doubt, one of the best out
there, unless you count the Sony RX10 Mark IV, which I have heard is
incredible. I personally have not tried the Nikon P1000 either, but I would
say that is the best for the money out there if you feel you need more zoom
than the RX10 IV.

My 2¢,

Jacob Mathison
jacobmathison1.wixsite.com/nature-photography

<http://jacobmathison1.wixsite.com/nature-photography>
"If you keep a green tree in your heart, perhaps a  singing bird will
come." ~Chinese Proverb