[midvalleybirds] Re: A few notable birds from the Airlie-Albany CBC -- directional correction

clearwater at peak.org clearwater at peak.org
Sat Jan 5 20:04:55 PST 2019

TRUMPETER SWAN - Two parties working on opposite sides of the Luckiamute River in Luckiamute State Natural Area (Don & Lory Albright on one side, me on the other) simultaneously heard a few calling in the fog overhead, along with a few Tundra Swans. I think the swans landed on private land about a mile and a half EAST of Suver (not west), unfortunately probably in a bottomland field that's out of view of public roads ....