[birding] Barn Swallow roost 9-18-2018 -- 20,000 birds

Paul Sullivan paultsullivan at onlinenw.com
Tue Sep 18 20:35:34 PDT 2018

This evening the Dayton BARN SWALLOW roost event appeared to be 20,000
birds, seen from 7:18 - 7:35.  Still spectacular.

Come see it!

Paul Sullivan

P.S.  I hear from another observer that there was a radar signature of a
fly-out from a roost south of Astoria this morning.  Check the radar
tomorrow morning and let's zero in on where that is located.