[birding] They're back...

Joel Geier joel.geier at peak.org
Mon Sep 17 14:09:04 PDT 2018

Yay!!! Great to hear of wintering sparrows showing up. At our place
north of Corvallis, junco numbers have been building but no winter
sparrows so far.

Bob Altman reports that this morning close to 20 Vesper Sparrows were
still at one of the nesting sites north of Corvallis that we've been
monitoring for an American Bird Conservancy project.

Joel