[birding] Fwd: Swifts in Silverton

Joel Geier joel.geier at peak.org
Sat Sep 15 06:38:24 PDT 2018

As John notes, there is a coordinated effort to monitor Vaux's swift
roosts, all up and down the west coast, which you can learn more about
at www.vauxhappening.org.

This project was featured in Smithsonian magazine seven years ago:
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/the-disappearing-habitats-of-the-vauxs-swifts-409845/