[birding] orange-crowned plus HVireo

roger freeman carrotguy55 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:16:54 PDT 2018

Joel and Lars, very well described.
Also, one of my very favorite birds and I always acknowledge its call, with
a respectful pause and listen.   And yes, they do seem to put so much into
their song effort, and nothing seems to care.   Most boring bird song in
the world is a good description, although maybe an exaggeration. I am
thinking about that one.  :).  Do Turkey Vulture hisses count for anything?

Roger