[birding] Fwd: Brant at Finley NWR on 25 Mar
joel.geier at peak.org
Mon Mar 26 08:23:32 PDT 2018
Yesterday afternoon John Sullivan found a Brant with a flock of Cackling
Geese, along Finley Road just outside the north entrance of Finley NWR.
If you use the map link here, you might notice that Google Maps has an
error in the refuge boundary (omitting the prairie restoration field
that's on the NW side of the parking area for the North Prairie
Brant (Branta bernicla) (1)
- Reported Mar 25, 2018 14:18 by John Sullivan
- 26695 Finley Rd, Corvallis US-OR (44.4292,-123.3027), Benton, Oregon
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.42924,-123.302659&ll=44.42924,-123.302659
- Checklist: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S43960484
- Comments: "With Cacklers. Black breast, white marks on neck white sides. Photos."
Camp Adair area north of Corvallis
More information about the birding