[birding] [OBOL]: Shedd area hawk activity

Joel Geier joel.geier at peak.org
Tue Mar 20 11:10:18 PDT 2018

Hi Tom,

You might consider Northern Harriers as a possibility, on your next
drive-by. Harriers have been very active lately, as the courtship period
is underway.

I've cc:d the MidValley Birding list which has at least a few members
who also commute through that area. Perhaps one of them has seen this
activity.

Good birding,
Joel