[birding] Osprey-Polk Co

Lars Per Norgren larspernorgren at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 10:25:09 PDT 2018

*

Osprey is now an overwintering species at Coos Bay where it is recorded on every CBC, multiple individuals. The CBC team I was on at Newport saw an Osprey at the city reservoirs a few years ago- New Year's Eve or such. The Eugene CBC recorded Osprey about 1973 (and a Turkey Vulture back in the 50s) so we have been close to the edge of their winter haunts for a while. lpn