[birding] Fwd: [corvallis-birding] FOY Hermit Warbler and House Wren

Nancy Stotz nstotznew at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:50:40 PDT 2018

I had a visual on a MacGillivray's this morning at the edge of the McDonald
Forest in NW Corvallis, plus several FOYs for me (though others have
reported them: Pacific-slope Flycatcher, Cassin's Vireo, Western Tanager,
and several Wilson's Warbler (my FOY for Benton County--also had a couple
in Lincoln County yesterday).
Nancy Stotz