[birding] ASC Saturday field trip

William Proebsting proebstw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 16:45:29 PDT 2017

 Saturday, October 14, Audubon Society of Corvallis monthly field trip will travel to Ankeny NWR. Meet 0730h at the north end of the Benton Center (757 NW Polk) parking lot to carpool to Ankeny. Dress for the weather, bring liquids, wear comfortable shoes. Return by noon.
 Persons wishing to meet us should rendezvous at the Peregrine Marsh overlook.

 We will proceed to the Rail Trail, which is a little over a half-mile long, but level. Tuesday, there was water out at the end of the boardwalk, with wood ducks, egrets, bittern, yellow-rumped warblers. Subsequently, we will check Pintail Marsh, which had a nice collection of birds. Eagle Marsh is dry.
Bill Proebsting