[birding] Fwd: R-b Nuthatch/Evening Grosbeaks, prob. Dusky Fly at LSNA, Detroit loons & neotropicals

Joel Geier joel.geier at peak.org
Wed Sep 16 11:40:39 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Yesterday's statewide list had more postings than usual for the
mid-Willamette Valley, so to save time I'll just post them as a medley
here

The main topics were:

1. Discussion of  Red-breasted Nuthatch numbers which led to mention of
Evening Grosbeaks,
2. An Emidonax flycatcher (probably a Dusky Flycatcher) at Luckiamute
State Natural Area, and
3. Pacific Loon, Common Loons at Detroit Reservoir plus W. Wood-Pewees,
Yellow Warblers and other migrants

Happy reading,
Joel