[birding] [Fwd: Is There a Future for the World s Iconic Wildlife?]

Joel Geier joel.geier at peak.org
Mon Oct 26 20:09:11 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Not strictly bird-related but I thought some of you might be interested
anyway -- and I suppose a few birds might get mentioned.

The last time I ran across Dr. Ripple was about 15 years ago when he
came out to our old place on the east side of E.E. Wilson Wildlife Area,
hoping to hear the calls of our wintering Trumpeter Swan flock as they
took off for the evening.

Since then, Bill has become well known (dare I say famous?) for his work
on the Yellowstone ecosystem and the role of wolves. This should be a
very interesting talk.

Happy listening,
Joel