[birding] Sad news about Diana Brin

Molly Monroe monroemolly at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 25 23:26:30 PDT 2015

Thanks for the note Joel, she was one of our neighbors and will be missed, especially on her daily walks around the area. She was a master gardener and has an amazing collection of plants in her front yard with not a sprig of grass to be found...
Diana had a big heart for the birds and squirrels that visited her many feeders and we'll be smiling as we find her peanuts hidden around our yard for months to come.
Molly~

_
( '<
/ ) )
//"
 I love to see anything that implies a simpler mode of life and a greater nearness to the earth.

                - Henry David Thoreau