[birding] Backyard Birding

Robert Hunter netguy at comcast.net
Sun Oct 18 18:04:07 PDT 2015

While sitting at my computer today, several species of birds flew into the back yard.  Starting with a magnificent male flicker.  Followed by two beautiful scrub jays.  Next, are a male and female house finch and several Oregon juncos.  Lastly, a real treat, a varied thrush landed on the back driveway under the apple tree.  I snapped several photos before a robin and a juvenile robin scared the thrush off.  Lots of fun birding out the window today in south Salem.
Enjoy your birding adventures,
Robert Hunter