[birding] Naturalist Adventure, Bald Hill Farm & Mulkey Creek

Don Boucher donaboucher at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 17:27:42 PDT 2015

Sunday, 10/18/15
Naturlaist Adventure

Highlights:

Bald Hill Farm: Western Bluebirds. Golden-crowned Sparrows, Cedar Waxwings,
robins, ravens soaring, two Red-shouldered Hawks, Red-tailed Hawks

Mulkey Creek trail: Mixed flock of Black-capped and Chestnut-backed
Chickadees, Golden-crowned Kinglets, Brown Creepers and a few Ruby-crowned
Kinglets and a Hutton's Vireo.

After the field trip Lisa and I passed through Sunset and Starker Arts
Park. While at the community garden, we heard a falcon cry and in this
case, it was a MERLIN chasing a PEREGRINE FALCON across the sky.

Don Boucher & Lisa Millbank
Corvallis, OR
www.neighborhood-naturalist.com