[birding] Fwd: House Wren report from Willamette Park

Joel Geier joel.geier at peak.org
Fri Oct 16 06:33:38 PDT 2015

>From the eBird files. This is getting moderately late for a House Wren
in our region, so good to see that this report came with a bit of a
description. The checklist does include a couple of Pacific Wrens, which
at this point of the season are the main wrens to be expected in that
habitat. -- Joel

House Wren (Troglodytes aedon) (1)

Reported Oct 15, 2015 12:38 by Jesse Laney, Willamette Park, Benton,
Oregon

faint eyebrow, pale breast. In brushy area along trail in forested area
near river."