[birding] Fwd: Should we be worried? (Key Vaux's Swift migration roosts)

Joel Geier joel.geier at peak.org
Sat Feb 28 19:30:18 PST 2015

Hi all,

Larry Schwitters (based in the Puget Sound area of Washington) has been
a tireless documenter and advocate for Vaux's Swifts, whose annual
return we can look forward to in April.

Most of these roosting sites that he mentions are outside of our local
area, but it's a reminder of how birds that we see locally can depend on
conservation in a lot of their stopovers along the way.

Happy migration,
Joel