[birding] evening songs- 3 thrushes

Randy and Pam Comeleo rottyler at peak.org
Sun Jun 15 17:51:55 PDT 2014

I agree, it's magical to hear those three, especially without driving to Marys Peak!  Randy and I heard Hermit Thrushes singing on the way to Dimple Hill from Lewisburg Saddle on Friday evening.   They were closer to the Dimple Hill end at approximately 1300-1400 feet in elevation.  There were a couple of Hermit Warblers up there too.

Pam