[birding] Eurasian wigeon @ Stewart Lake (& eBird data)

Jamie S. woodpecker97330 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 17:57:54 PST 2013

Hi Mid-Valley birders,

Thanks for your report, Suzanne.

I reported the Eurasian Wigeon 2/25 and it has been seen there daily since (M-F) in the company of 40-80 American Wigeons.  It was absent Friday morning and returned about 1:00, so they (the wigeons in general) do come and go some.

I bird the lake almost daily during the week (unless it's too rainy) and I am now entering data daily in eBird.  Soon I plan to begin entering over 10 years of data into eBird as well.

If you are ever wondering about specifics, don't hesitate to contact me.

Jamie Simmons
Corvallis