[birding] Miller Millet Park?

Brandon Wagner bmwboarder at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 18:40:55 PDT 2013

Hey Jeff, midvalley, and OBOL,

A couple other people got in touch with Tyler and below is what was
forwarded on to me:
Brandon Wagner

The name of the park is Buell-Miller County Park and it is east of
Jefferson.

The warbler is hanging out in the cottonwoods/willows on the sw side of the
park. Park at the boat ramp and take the trail south of the portapotty.
This trail will take you across the park which is mostly dominated by
Scotch Broom. The broom field is full of Lazuli Buntings and
Yellow-breasted Chats. The trail will enter the cottonwood forest and then
split after 150 yards. Take the south split (downriver) the B&W Warbler was
hanging out in the cottonwoods/willows as the trail exits (see map) onto a
large gravel bar south to a willow dominated area with wetlands. I was
fishing here from 5 AM to 10 AM and the bird sang consistently the whole
time. It is a male.

http://goo.gl/maps/lXatQ

Cheers,

Tyler