[birding] Dark-eyed Junco Nest - 2 photos

Jon oregon5949 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 22:27:12 PDT 2013

I was invited to see and photograph a junco's nest with 3 eggs,
located in a backyard garden berry patch.  I have two photos posted
and also a few photos from Finley NWR on Friday.  A Virginia Rail on
the Bruce Road marsh played hide and seek with me for a couple of
hours.

I did not see the Sora or an American Bittern, but I too saw all three
birds, on May 20th.  In fact, three bitterns that day.  One of my
favorite photos (lately) is of an American Bittern I took that day.
There is no caption.  Here's the link to the new additions:

https://picasaweb.google.com/100529222477258299213/MoreOutTakes#5884628617145763586

Jon Hazen
NE Salem