[birding] Purple Martins and nest box request

Molly Monroe monroemolly at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 1 14:09:21 PDT 2013

Just a reminder to please let me know if anyone happens to see PUMA's showing interest in the nest boxes at any of the refuges or at the Conservation Wetlands on Finley Rd. On Thursday, there were a few birds, including one sitting on top of a box at Cackler Marsh which can be seen from Coville Rd. The boxes at Ankeny aren't as visible but from the west side of the Pintail pullout, look east behind the snags around Frog Pond and there are four boxes on a post there as well.
Thanks!
Molly~
 _
( '<
/ ) )
//"   'It is in the wild places, where the edge of the earth meets the corners of the sky, the human spirit is fed.'
~Art Wolfe