[birding] Thanks to all who posted to clarify the "Mink vs Otter" question

Priscilla Nam Hari Kaur priscillanhk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 08:13:20 PDT 2013

I want to thank everyone who contributed to resolving the mammal
identification question I posted.  A lot of good information was
presented.  Looks like it was unanimous (here) that what we saw was a
Mink. While I was fairly certain it was a Mink when we saw it,
I wasn't aware of all the specific things to look for.

When I post the pictures to our Celeste Campbell group later today,
I'll include what I've learned about the characteristics
which distinguish these from each other.

Priscilla