[birding] RE: Sparrow feeding strategies?

Jon oregon5949 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 12:44:34 PST 2013

Hi Frank.

I want to discourage feeding by the public on the refuges.  I made a
petty good argument and stand by it.

Your reply noted refuge staff has a "preference" that the public not
feed wildlife.

I don't think we need a rule, a law, or a closure to understand what
is being said.  Staff does not approve and is being diplomatic about
it.  We are privileged to use the reserves.  I think we have to
respect that by honoring their wishes.

Jon